We will come together at Green Acre, a beautiful location along the Piscataqua river in Eliot, Maine—just 10 minutes from Portsmouth, NH. The natural environment and quiet pace will allow for extraordinary experiences to unfold—a genuinely rejuvenating way to wrap up the summer.
You can attend the whole conference or one or two days.
Full Conference (Fri, Sat, Sun) – $225
Includes the full interactive program and workshops along with meals (lunch and dinner on Friday and Saturday and lunch on Sunday)
2 Day Pass– $180
Includes the full interactive program, workshops and meals for two of the days: Friday/Saturday or Saturday/Sunday or Friday/Sunday
1 Day Pass– $80
Includes the full interactive program, workshops and meals for one day only.
Overnight accommodations are available on a limited basis for Friday and Saturday nights. $100 per night.
NOTE: While we do have costs to cover, we want everyone who is interested to participate. If cost is a barrier, please reach out to Robert Sapiro, Green Acre Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can work out a plan for you to join the conference.
Flights into Boston Logan Airport offer convenient shuttle buses between the airport and the bus terminal in nearby Portsmouth, New Hampshire. From the bus terminal you will hire a taxi or Uber to bring you the rest of the way to Green Acre (see “Taxi Information” below).
From Boston Logan airport to Portsmouth Bus Station: The 90-minute shuttle ride from Boston Logan begins immediately outside the baggage claim area (look for the “Scheduled Buses” sign). You can purchase tickets beforehand on-line at www.ridecj.com. Cost is approximately $27 one-way, reservations are required.
From Manchester, New Hampshire airport to Green Acre: The only public transport from the Manchester Airport is by a car rentals, taxi or Uber. It is an approximately a 60 minute drive.
The airport at Portland, Maine is about one hour’s drive north of Green Acre. From there a car must be rented, as there is no bus service available.
Driving North from Massachusetts or East across New Hampshire
- Take I-95 North to Maine. There is a toll shortly after crossing the New Hampshire border.
- Cross the Piscataqua River Bridge into Maine and take the first exit on the RIGHT (Exit 1, Dennett Road) immediately over the bridge. At the end of the exit ramp, turn LEFT at the stop sign.
- Drive ¼ mile and take the first RIGHT onto Route 103, South Eliot Road.
- Follow Route 103 for about 3 miles to Green Acre. Turn left at the Green Acre sign onto Green Acre Drive and follow the drive down to the parking lot on the RIGHT. The Office is located in Gregory Cottage.
Driving South on I-95
- Continue to the southern end of Maine Turnpike at York Toll Booth.
- After the York Toll Booth, take Exit 2 for Eliot (small sign) and marked “South Berwick/Kittery/Route 236 (big sign). At the end of the ramp, turn LEFT at the stop sign and go North on Route 236.
- Drive approximately 3 miles to the traffic light and turn LEFT onto Beech Road (the Eliot commons shopping center will be at the left of the light).
- Follow Beech Road to end. Turn RIGHT and then take the next LEFT (between gas station and store) onto Moses Gerrish Farmer Road (Route 103 EAST).
- Continue about ½ mile down and around the curve, past the sign for Fellowship House, to the main campus of Green Acre. Turn right at the Green Acre sign onto Green Acre Drive and follow the drive down to the parking lot on the RIGHT. The registration desk is located in Gregory Cottage at 61 Green Acre Drive.
C&J bus lines offers hourly bus service from New York City, from downtown Boston, and from the “Scheduled Buses” stop outside baggage claim at each of Boston Logan’s terminals, to nearby Portsmouth, New Hampshire. Plan to take a taxi for the 7-mile ride to Green Acre from the C&J bus terminal in Portsmouth. (Consult the taxi recommendations below.)
Greyhound offers several daily buses to a sheltered stop in downtown Portsmouth, New Hampshire, from many locations. See taxi information below to hire a taxi for the 5-mile trip from the Greyhound bus stop in Portsmouth to Green Acre.
The closest Amtrak station is 10 miles from Green Acre in Dover, N.H.. From there, a taxi will be required; please consult taxi information below.
From the Portsmouth Bus station located at 185 Grafton Road, Portsmouth, New Hampshire, to Green Acre: Market Square Taxi $25 flat rate (603) 205-1788. Rockingham Taxi (603) 501-0960 and Anchor Taxi (603) 436-1888, $30 flat rate. Door-to-door service from any airport to Green Acre for approximately $175.00 is available from any of these taxi companies or from Flightline Seacoast http://www.flightlineinc.com or phone (888) 942-5044.